10 Most Important Constitutional Rights
If you or a loved one are facing criminal charges, it is imperative that you understand that you have rights. The paramount one being the right to retain an attorney. The defendant is guaranteed the right to legal representation, whether the attorney is appointed for the defendant or the defendant hires a private attorney.
1. Right to counsel (attorney)
2. Right to effective assistance of counsel (attorney)
3. Right to cross examine and confront witnesses
4. Right to testify on one’s own behalf
5. Right to remain silent
6. Right to a speedy trial
7. Right to use courts subpoena power to compel witnesses to testify
8. Right to a jury trial (in most cases)
9. Right to an impartial jury
10. Right to produce evidence on your behalf
11. Right to stand your ground in the face of danger
|Call me direct, I will answer all your questions.
Connect with Us!
Do you need help with your case?
Contact us today for a free cost estimate!